In compliance with the duty of information contained in paragraph 2 of Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this policy of cookies is intended to inform you clearly and accurately about the cookies used on the website of VALESKA HASSE
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer.
Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data is processed, a distinction will be made between own cookies and third party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the length of time they remain stored in the user’s browser, with a distinction being made between session cookies and persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: they allow the user to navigate through a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as, for example, those that serve to remember the elements that make up a shopping cart).
- Customization cookies: they allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as the language.
- Security cookies: they serve to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
- Supplementary cookies to exchange social content: the so-called plug-ins, which allow the sharing of content on social networks.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person in charge to follow the user’s behaviour.
- Advertising cookies: they allow to manage the advertising spaces of the website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the advertising spaces of the website according to the information collected on the user’s behavior and habits, adapting advertising to the user’s profile.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located.
How to change the cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from VALESKA HASSE or any other website using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find out how to do this in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for their removal is set. For more information:
When you disable cookies, the website may not function properly or you may not be able to access certain features of the website.
Cookies used on the web
The web portal uses different types of cookies for different purposes, below is a list of the cookies used:
- Own cookies
- Third-party cookies
- Session cookies
- Persistent cookies
- Technical cookies
- Personalization cookies
- Analysis cookies